Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Thursday, October 4, 2018

The One Who Stands with Us


The One Who Stands with Us



See this picture and caption?  I can relate to this, time and again.  It is true, and I am a witness of that fact.

I don’t know how God does it.  He just does it.

He has stood with me in countless ways.  Let me name a few:
When facing surgery
When facing financial stress
When facing the need for a job
When facing relationship issues
When facing the loss of a loved one

In every crisis of life, God has stood with me and given me strength for the moment.

There is no magic bullet here.  There is no special drink, nor a super-food recipe that was needed.

When God’s child cries out, He hears. 

Be encouraged today.  God does hear you.


P Michael Biggs
Hope Encouragement Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment