Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, October 7, 2018

We Are Gonna Be Fine


We Are Gonna Be Fine


I woke up today and all is well.  I am fine.

Half of our nation awakened today to disappointing news over a new judge.  Actually, all is well.  They are fine too, or soon will be. 

I’ve awakened numerous times the morning after election day to disappointment in the results, and life goes on. 

I’ve had dates that didn’t go well, or I wish went better and hoped for a second date that never happened.  And life continued.

I’ve sought jobs that didn’t pan out.  I am fine, and life goes on.

You see, God is in control, regardless of the weather, the political climate, the ruling authorities, the prevailing winds or the score of the big game.

God Is NEAR!

Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds us to “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all ways submit to Him, and he will straighten out your pathways.”

And in Hebrews 13:6 we find: “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.  What can mere mortals do to me?”

I’m banking on God in all things, in all decisions, in every circumstance and in every situation.



P Michael Biggs
Hope Encouragement Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment