Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Damaged Goods Are Welcome


Damaged Goods Are Welcome

Dear Child:

I know you.  I know what’s happened in the past.  You feel like damaged goods with all that’s happened.  Let me say a few kind words to you.

Come near.  You need to hear this.

You are not damaged beyond repair nor beyond my forgiveness.  Believe it or not, I was with you when you went through those horrible times, though you couldn’t sense me. 

Yes, you’ve made some bad choices, and those choices are what you are labeling as ‘damaged goods’.

Listen to me.  I still love you.  You are not out of my reach.  So, you’ve messed up.  You’ve gotten off track.  I want to help you with that. 

One of the greatest thoughts in the Bible says this … “If we confess our sins, He is able to forgive those sins and clean us up.”

So, let’s begin.  Just as in the parable of the prodigal son, the Father was in a forgiving mode even before the son could utter his apologies and confessions.  The Father read his mind and heart, just as I am doing with you right now. 

Always remember this … I love you even now, as you are, not as you should be.

Come home to Papa God.


P Michael Biggs
Hope Encouragement Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment