Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Friday, October 26, 2018

A Beautiful and Terrible World


A Beautiful and Terrible World

This is the good and bad of life, isn’t it?  We
live in a beautiful world where terrible things happen.  What is the answer?  Where is hope?

Christ himself gives us hope.  Listen up. 

“In this world, you will have troubles.  Take heart.  I have overcome the world.”

One of my life verses says this: “Be not afraid nor dismayed, for I your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

And another: “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”


We are offered hope time and time again.  It is as if God wrote these words yesterday, not thousands of years ago. 

    Fear not.
               Be not afraid.
                          Have hope.

I want to use a phrase from an old song.  It works here.

“I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand”

God never sleeps.
He never nods off.
He doesn’t take vacations.

He has a steady hand on the world. 

All you and I have to do is keep our hand in His hand.


Hope Encouragement Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment