Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Saturday, October 20, 2018

I'm Not Superman and God Doesn't Care


I’m Not Superman 
and God Doesn’t Care

I don’t know physics.
I don’t know mechanical engineering.
I’m not good at gardening.
I can’t cipher the square root of anything.

I can’t leap tall buildings at a single bound.
I can’t stop bullets.
I can’t bend steel with my bare hands.
I can’t see through solid walls.

I’m just me.  I guess you’d say I’m useless. 

But not God. 

He sees me and this is what He says.

~My power shows up best in weak people.  
2 Corinthians 12:9

~God gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:29

~I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. 
Philippians 4:13

~God’s spirit helps us in our weak moments, for we don’t know how to pray properly, but His spirit works on our behalf, using our moaning and groaning that is too deep for words. 
Romans 8:26


Our weaknesses become strength in the hands of our God.  How about that?

This is good news indeed.


P Michael Biggs
Hope Encouragement Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment