Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Letter Thirty-One from God

THIRTY-ONE

Dear Child:

Do you think I created you just to watch you struggle?  I don’t play those kinds of games.  My ultimate goal for you is to bring you to my house. 

Here’s the thing.  I’m more interested in finding ways to bring you home to me than for ways to keep you out.

I don’t have a lot of house rules.  I just want you with me, forever.

I’ll always offer you a helping hand and a listening ear.  I’ll never put you down, make life complicated, and I certainly won’t leave you where I found you. 

I want to bring you home with me. 

Do you want to come to my house … forever?

God.


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment