Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Letter Thirty-Two from God

THIRTY-TWO

My Dear Child:

You hear it often – just have faith. 

I’m all about faith, for I am faithful.

If you believe in me, it is because of faith.  You can’t see me.  You can’t touch me.  You can feel my presence, and that is because of your faith. 

Occasionally I will ask someone to take a certain action with no guarantee or promise of what the outcome will be.  All I promise is that I’ll be with them through the experience.

Remember this … faith doesn’t come with a guarantee. 

That’s it. 

I do promise to always be by your side. 

Faith like that has started grand enterprises.  It has launched massive good works around this world, and countless lives have been changed for the greater good of mankind. 

Need a guarantee?

I’ll be with you.

That is enough.

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment