Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Letter Thirty ~ from God

LETTER THIRTY

Dear Child:

I can read your thoughts.  You fear that you’ve changed and that I may be mad at you.  Let me tell you about some others who have changed down through the ages.

David was one of my choice ones.  He was striking actually.  I destined him for a royal position.

He served me well for a time.  But then lust got in his way.  He looked at a beautiful woman and turned his heart from me.  He even had her husband killed so he could have her all to himself.  But he came back around.  He changed.

Seems he was in a constant state of changing; song writer, king, failure, murderer, and then back to my arms of love and forgiveness. 

Here’s another one for you:  Peter.  He was strong; a man’s man some might say.  Peter would fight at the drop of a hat.  He would proudly boast of what he intended to do and usually follow through.  On most days, he was proud to know me, but one day he turned on me.  He denied that he even knew me.  He said, “I never knew this man.”  He betrayed me.

And he changed.  He came back and became one of my strongest promoters. 

You see, people do change. 

Regardless of what you’ve done, do you see that my love and grace is reaching out to you?

I am your God, and I will love you through all the seasons of your life.

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment