Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Letter Twenty-Nine from God

LETTER TWENTY-NINE ~ from GOD


Dear Child:

Let’s talk. 

Some people just can’t wrap their minds around the idea of having a personal relationship with God? 

Are you that way?

Give me a chance?  I’m not as fierce as others have made me out to be.  Oh, there have been times when I’ve demonstrated against some issues, but if you read carefully, a lot of those times have been against people who said they represented me, yet they were so far off base that I had to take a rather stern approach.

What I am is this …
I’m personal
I’m intimate
I’m all-present
I’m all-knowing

I am your God and I want a personal relationship with just you.  I want intimacy with you,

Come to me.

I am your God.


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment