Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Letter Twenty-Eight from God

TWENTY-EIGHT

Dear Child:

I know the thoughts you think. You constantly compare yourself to others and I hear your chatter.
“I’m not good enough” you say. 
I’m not pretty enough.
I’m not rich enough.
I don’t live in the right neighborhood.
I don’t wear the right clothes.
I don’t have a large enough bank account.

You are enough.  You know enough. 
The world has a different agenda from my agenda.  I see you through eyes of pure love.  I made you.  I created every gene, DNA speck and every molecule in your body.  I made you perfectly. 

I am your source, your supply, your strength, and your protector. 
I am your forgiver. 
I am your best friend. 
I know you best and love you most. 

I AM!

I’ll never leave you.
You will never fall without my eyes seeing you.  I am with you in your fall.

Even now, I’m reaching out to you.
When you see others, you only see the surface.  You can’t see what I see.  They have aches, pains, and disappointments.  They may appear to look good.  They may appear to have to have it all together, and sometimes they do. 

I delight in who you are with your looks, your uniqueness and your skill set. 

Rest in who you are.  Rest in the fact that you are enough. 
Remember, I don’t make junk.
Loving you today.

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment