Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Monday, April 2, 2018

Now That Easter Is Over


Now That Easter Is Over

I hope you had a good, even great Easter season.  I hope the chocolate bunnies were yummy, the eggs properly colored, and tasty (if you eat them), and that your church experience was satisfying.  And I hope, if your family gathers, as does ours, that those times were rich in relationship love and esteeming moments.

And now what? 

Just remember this … (1) the tomb is still empty, (2) Christianity, the fundamental teachings of Christ, have survived all these years, and (3) God’s spirit, released when the temple curtain was split down the middle, is still present.  It is omnipresent – universal, all over. 

It’s the third point that demands a bit more conversation.  We live in an age when it is now popular to be considered a ‘spiritual person’.  Some have an antenna that easily detects God’s spirit, and others are somewhat skeptical and receive a lesser signal.  The main point is this … God’s spirit is available to all of us.  ALL!  Do we, you and I, have a receptive and open heart to take in all that the spirit of God and the risen Christ has to offer?

And what is this offer?
~An awareness of His spirit
~An acceptance of His redemption for wrong
~Help along the pathway for EVERY situation we face

For every point I have listed above, this fact remains … it all comes about through faith.  Faith that Christ was the son of God, faith that He rose and left the empty tomb, faith that He forgives my wayward heart and cleanses me when I ask and seek, and faith that He is with me and ‘will never leave me nor forsake me’.

This is how I’m conducting my life, now that Easter has happened. 


Hope Encouragement Inspiration

1 comment: