Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Monday, June 1, 2020

Letter Twenty~Three

LETTER TWENTY-THREE
  
Dear Child:

Your thoughts are on money today.  I know it’s tough making ends meet.

What you want me to say is “I’m sending you a stash of cash and it’s coming soon.”

Yes, sometimes I’ve done that for individuals.  I’ve sent sacks of groceries.  I’ve paid the mortgage anonymously for some. 

But what I want you to hear from me most of all is this;
When the bills mount up ...
When the rent payment is late ...
When you lose your job …
I am still with you.  I still love you.  I always watch over you.

You are resourceful.  You are capable.  There are answers and I’m guiding you to them, even now. 

Don’t despair.  I haven’t abandoned you. 

I’m here.

Together, we can make your future brighter and better.

Your God Who Always Watches,


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment