Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Letter Twenty~Seven from God

TWENTY-SEVEN

My Dear Child:

I know you.
I know your name.
I know your strengths.
I know your weaknesses.

I have even counted the hairs on your head.  That is how much I love you. 

I have my eyes on you.  I note your failures, your disasters, your joys and your successes.

I know your name.  I have called you by name.  You are known to me. 

See that lady sitting on that curb over there?  She is Crazy Sally.  I know her name too.  She doesn’t look like much to you perhaps, but to me she is a choice individual.  On the day she was born, I said “Yes”, just as I did on the day you were born.

She has made some unfortunate choices, and now she is less than she could be, but she is still mine.  I still know her name. 

It’s the same with you.  Shall we list your mistakes?  I can’t do that, because when you bring them to me, I forgive and forget.  Remember, I remove your past mistakes from you as far as the east is from the west.  That is a promise.

So, let’s concentrate on today.  What is your greatest need?

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment