Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Letter Twenty~Six From God

TWENTY-SIX

Dear Child:

The world says “Look like this.  Wear these clothes.  Eat our food.  Listen to this music.  Follow our dogma.  Think these thoughts.  
   Do more.  
      Be more.  
         Achieve more.  
           Earn more.  
              Spend more.  
                Work more. 

Is that how you feel?  I grow weary sometimes of how your world has twisted and misinterpreted my principles. 

I want you to focus on just three words.

YOU ARE ENOUGH!

I created you in my image.  I made you with a blueprint for successful living.  I’ve put talents inside of you that are just below the surface and simply require a bit of exploring and discovery.

You are enough. 

You don’t have to wear the latest fashions.
You don’t have to go to the right school.
You don’t have to believe strange doctrines.
You don’t even have to eat sushi if you don’t want to.

I want you to accept that I made you.  I chose you and put qualities that are unique to you to help you succeed.  You have enough to do what your heart longs to do. 

Be you.

You are enough. 

Your Personal God!


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment