Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Letter Twenty-Four ~ From God

TWENTY-FOUR

Dear Child:

Your door is closed tightly.  The windows are shut to keep me out.  I miss you.

I’m out here waiting for you, but I won’t barge into spaces and places where I’m not invited.  I’ll respect your space if that is really what you want.

I want to talk with you.  I have an idea or two to help you through this time in your life. 

But I won’t barge in. 

Have you forgotten some of the things we’ve discussed in days gone by?
I love you.
I’ll watch over you, always.
I’ll be there when you ask for me.
I’ll guide you through the mud and murk.
I’ll give extra strength on the toughest days.
I’ll never leave your nor forsake you.

Take a peek outside.
See my sunshine?
Hear the birds chirping happily?
See that butterfly as it zips passed your window.

I note all things in my creation. 

I made note of you at your first whimper.
I hear your anguish.
I catch your tears.

I’ll whisper in your ear. 

Hear that?  I’m calling your name. 

Open the door to your heart and I’ll come near. 

Every time.

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment