Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Monday, June 15, 2020

Letter Twenty~Five from God

Letter  TWENTY-FIVE

Dear Child:

You are now asleep.  Rest well, for I’m on guard duty.

I watched you today as you struggled against the world.  I saw your frustrations.  I heard the tension in your voice.  I saw you try to make sense of the stuff of life today. 

And now, you’ve finally drifted off to sleep. 

I’m hovering overhead.  If you opened your eyes, you might catch a glimpse of gossamer wings fluttering nearby.  That is my special angel just for you for tonight. 

Rest your troubles with me.  Wrestle not.  Cast them off just as if they were heavy sacks of potatoes that you might plop down on the kitchen counter. 

Lay down your burdens. 

Tomorrow is coming.  There is hope in tomorrow. 

I’ll be there tomorrow, as I was today.  Tomorrow you’ll have a fresh supply of energy, wisdom, and good sense.  And I’ll be by your side.

Sleep soundly, my child. 

Tomorrow you will have the strength and food you need.

I’m in charge tonight.  That is all you need to know.


God,


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs 
From my book – The Letters

1 comment: