Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Making Room at Christmas


Making Room at Christmas
  

The phrase – “Let every heart prepare Him room” has been circulating in my mind lately.  What an important thought at Christmas. 

I want to be one who makes room for the Christ of the manger.  Every year, I offer a prayer to God for new insight, new ideas and a new understanding of the essentials of Christmas. 

Tonight’s insight – making room.  I go through stages of purging my book shelves, closets and files from time to time.  I’m more in the mode of “getting rid of” than “making room for.”

This year, I want to focus on the ‘extra room’ part. 

This is a large idea.  Too big for me to try and reduce it to 300 words.  Rather, I’ll let you rumble, and muse and ponder this idea. 

Merry Christmas.


P Michael Biggs
Hope Encouragement Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment