Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, November 4, 2018

God's Great Promise


God’s Great Promise

My Child:

I am here.  I gave this promise a long time ago, and it still stands.


I don’t put qualifiers on this comment like …

I’ll never leave you if …
~Your white American.
~You speak heavenese.
~You look pious.
~You talk pious.
~You never mess up.
~You never fall down.
~You never sin.
~You vote for the right party in all elections.

My promise stands the test of time. 

I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!

I am by your side in the thicket of thorns.
I am there in the middle of your messes.
I am there in your worst moments and your best.
I am there whether you call out to me or not.

I never leave you.
I never sleep.
I never take a vacation.
I never forget my promises.

Take heart.

I am near you, even now.

~GOD


P Michael Biggs
Hope Encouragement Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment