Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

10 Things I Know about God Today


10 Things I Know About God Today

1.    He is still around … always watching, always caring … always on duty.
2.   He has never left me, for even one moment. 
3.   He is with me in the middle of bad things, but doesn’t keep me from bad things.
4.   God has purposes and plans for my existence.  My job is to stay open to His leadership.
5.    He cares about everything that happens in my life – the heart surgery and the soar tooth.
6.   He cares more about my relationship with Him than about where I live or what I do.
7.    I still have choices.  I can do a lot of stuff.  But what I seek to do is what God would most be pleased with in my life.
8.   My job is to be tolerant of other’s lives, their opinions and their lifestyle.  God is a better judge than me.
9.   When I stumble and fall, God doesn’t ask me thirty questions.  He first opens His arms and says, “Welcome home.”
10.Never have I been loved to such a degree as God loves me presently. 


P. Michael Biggs
Hope Encouragement Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment