Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, August 26, 2018

God Never Wanders Off


God Never Wanders Off

If I forget to say my prayers morning or night, God still watches and cares.

If, for some reason, I fail to call on Him in time of trouble, He still is near.

If I follow a different path from the one I know, He still goes with me.

If I make a different choice than the one God wants me to make, He will go with me and guide my hand, even in the middle of the bad choice.

If I fail to offer thanks for the large and small acts of mercy, He still moves in my life, and protects.

Should I forget, God never forgets. 
He never sleeps, the world still revolves, the moon and stars shine at night.

His great love continues.

His goodness and mercy is not contingent upon my goodness, but upon His.

Thanks be to God.


Hope Encouragement Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment