Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Letter Thirty-Three from God

THIRTY-THREE

My Dear Child:

 

I want to correct a misconception some people have about me.  I have been painted by some as being severe and harsh.  Some people fear me so much that they think I am unapproachable. 

 

That breaks my heart.

 

My one wish for you is that you would come near.  Crawl up into my strong arms and share your hopes and dreams, your angst and disappointments.

 

One of my key messages to mankind is this: “Come unto me, all who are weary and heavy hearted.  I will give you an unbelievable rest.”

 

My house is big and my rooms are large.  I have plenty of room for you. 

 

Don’t stay outside.  Come on in the house.

 

Pull up a chair by the fireplace.

 

Come to Papa.

 

 

One-Hundred Letters from God,

Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration

 

 

P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

 

No comments:

Post a Comment