Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Letter Seventeen ~ from God

Letter Seventeen
  
Dear Child:

There is one fear that some of you hold and it is a universal fear.  You fear I’ll run out of resources.

My dear loved one.  Come here, sit beside me.  Feel my hand on your shoulder. 

I have never run out of anything.  I have such unlimited resources that it is against my nature to run out of stuff. 

Your biggest fear of all is that you’ll exhaust my patience.  You fear that I’ll tire of your cries, your stumbles and your miss-steps.

Have no fear.  You can’t get beyond my patience.  You can’t run past my grace and love. 

I have enough.

Let me say that again.

I HAVE ENOUGH.

Enough love.
  Enough peace.
    Enough hope.
      Enough wisdom.
        Enough of everything. 

I’ll never run out of anything you may ever need. 

I’ll always have enough – for you.

God,


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment