Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Letter Number Eighteen ~ From God

Eighteen

Dear Child:

Do you have some friends who make you feel as if you are a pest?  Do you sometimes get the feeling that when you call or go for a visit, they roll their eyes as if to say, “not you again.”

Guess what.  I’ll never, ever do that when you call on me.  I actually delight in talking with you, and just being in your presence.  I love having you sit for a while near me.  Sometimes we talk, and sometimes we just sit.  I love those times the most. 

I never tire of you.
You never bore me.
Your concerns are my concerns.

My love for you is inexhaustible.
My patience with you is endless.
My promises are right on time.

You are never out of my sight.
You are never out of my care.

Do you ever think I would roll my eyes toward you as if to say, “no, not today. I’m busy.”?  

No.  Never.

You are my choice one.  My chosen one.  My special creation.

You are my child. 

I am your God. 

When you approach me, I always say “Yes!”


God,


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment