Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Letter Number Nineteen ~ from God

Letter Nineteen

Dear Child:

You wonder if I’ve ever been mad at you. 

Never!

I watch as you fumble around at times.  I see you try stupid stuff and really screw up, but mad?  No.

Why do you run from me when I want nothing but the best for you?

What I want most is for you to come near.

Put away your fears.  I’m not mad. 

Here’s what I promise you.

I will always love you, from this day forward. 
I will always reach out for you.
I will always call your name. 

I will watch over you, want only the best things for you and be ready for that moment when you call to me. 

Mad?  Never.

Love?  Always.

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment