Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Thursday, June 21, 2018

If God Could Speak Thru You


If God Could Speak Thru You

If God could speak thru you, what would He say to the next person you meet?  What would He say to your spouse or sibling?

On love, He would probably say:
“Forever, now, I have been trying to get your attention and tell you just how much I love you.”  I think He would use terms such these:
   *undying love
   *everlasting love
   *furious love
   *abundant love
   *unconditional love
   *all-sufficient love
   *a love that never ends

And His great love sonnet – For God so loved the world …


And on grace, He would probably say this:
~My grace is sufficient for you in any situation in which you find yourself.
~I will NEVER leave you, nor forsake you.
~I will be with you until the ends of the earth.


And on trust, He would probably say:
"Trust in me with all your heart, your soul, your strength, your might.  Lean not on your own understanding.  In everything you do, and by whatever means you do it, acknowledge Me (God), and I will make your paths straight."


Now, are there three people you know who would love to hear these love expressions from God?

Then send this to them, right now.  Pass it along and let God do the rest.


P Michael Biggs
Hope Encouragement Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment