Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Letter Number Fourteen ~ a Letter from God


Letter Number FOURTEEN

Dear Child:

You’re disheartened.  And why?  Because you think nobody cares about you, even me. 

My child.  Listen to me with your heart. 

On the day you were born I said “YES!”  I said yes to you, to your life, to your future.  I have such grand plans for you.  If only you could see what I have in store for you. 

So, wallow around in your misery if you choose, but if you could take a walk with me and we could just talk, you would soon see what I mean.

Do you know that I notice the tiniest sparrow that falls to the ground?

Did you witness the sunset last evening?

Did you see the sun rise today?  Think of the millions of receptors that I have put within your eyes just to enjoy the beauty all around you.

Listen? 

Can you hear that seagull calling out to his friends?  Can you hear the airplane overhead?  I’ve put over twenty-thousand fibers in each of your ears simply so that you can distinguish sounds of multiple varieties. 

Listen to the children playing nearby.  You can hear them because of the amazing creation that you are.

You are my finest creation. 

I could go on, but you get the point.

I created you, you are mine and I love you more than your mind can take in. 

I am your creator.  You are my greatest miracle. 

Will you say “yes” to me?

Your God.
  
One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment