Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Letter Number Fifteen ~ from God


Letter Fifteen

I heard you this morning.  I know you reached out to me.  I was there. Did you know?  You seemed heavy in heart, weighted down by your failures. 

My loved one, come to me.  Come to Papa God.  Remember how many times you humans are referred to as sheep.  Sheep are followers mostly.  Sheep need constant care or they’ll end up in all the wrong places.

You just experienced that.  You came running to me and I welcomed you with open arms.

Sometimes your heart won’t accept my forgiveness.   At times your past gets in the way.  Always know that I will forgive you.  The moment I sense your regret I am already turning toward you with open arms.

Here’s the thing.  It’s not what you say; it’s your attitude that counts most.  I don’t care about lofty words, religious sounding phrases, and pious acts.  I care about the heart of a person. 

When I saw you making the attempt I was there. 

Accept the fact that you are still my child.  You are my loved one, the one I cherish.

I care too much for you to ever leave you alone.

God,


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment