Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Letter Number Twelve ~ A Letter from God


Letter Number Twelve


Dear Child:

Don’t you hate mud?  I do.  I don’t enjoy digging in mud, but I’ve done it more than a few times.  You see, I’ll follow you through whatever you choose to go through.  Sometimes you go through mud.  You just want to get down and wallow in the mud.  I’ll be there with you, mud and all, if that is what you choose.

I’ll go into the mud for you right this minute if that is where you go.

Mud is messy.  It’s gooey, and it gets in all kinds of places. 

But I’m going in there with you.

Mud is no fun, for either of us.  But sometimes it’s necessary to remind you of the right places you could be.

So, I’m following you, even though the mud. 

Just remember, when you get stuck in the mud of your life, I can pull you out.  I have strong arms. 

I’m always watching you.

God



One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters


No comments:

Post a Comment