Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Letter Number Eleven ~ A Letter from God


Letter Eleven

Hello my friend.  Good morning.  So glad you slept well last night.  

That’s right.  You are my friend.  Did you know that?

One of the meanings of this word “friend” is “ally”.  I am your ally.  I’ve got your back.

How about that? 

That means I care about you.  I esteem you.  I think of you and look for ways to benefit your life. 

Also, I’m looking out for you.  I care, and I am watching to see that you are safe.

When you hurt, I hurt.
When you are troubled, I want to wash your troubles away.

I know you so well.  I’ve watched you since before you were born.  I know about that scar and how you got it.  Better yet, I know something about those scars on your heart that you don’t talk about.  I was there when the hard places came along. 

I am your friend now and I was your friend then.

Reach out to me. 

   Talk to me. 

      Confide in me. 

         Tell me what’s on your mind.

God!


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters


No comments:

Post a Comment