Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Letter Number Seven ~ Letters from God


SEVEN

Dear Child


Sometimes, if you could turn down the chatter in your life we could talk more.  I’ve got so much to say to you.  Come to the quiet.

I am peace and quiet.

You live in noise.

I am calm.

You live with action. 

Go!  Go!  Go!  That’s you.

Sometimes I want you to stop life’s merry-go-round and just be.  There’s nothing I love more than being present with you.

What I want to say most of all is this; you are the cherry on the top of my sundae.  That’s what I think of you. 

I knew you even before your birth.  I’ve watched you grow up. 

You used to call to me.  Remember?  I responded then.  And I’ll respond now. 

Sometime, when you have fifteen minutes, why don’t we head for the hammock together?  Leave your iGadgets behind.  Let’s just be together and talk.

Come to the quiet place beside me. 

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs
From my book – The Letters


1 comment: