Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Letter Number Nine ~ A Letter from God


NINE

Dear Child

Do you like music?  I do.  That is why I gave birds a voice, lions their roar and porpoises their unique voice.

To me all of that is music to my ears.

Did you know I have a song that I’d like to sing to you?

It goes like this …

My love is unconditional.
My love is able to overlook all of your past, no matter what it is.
And my love is everlasting.

I am love.

In season; out of season
In the good times and the bad
I am love

I will keep the stars on their path.
I’ll keep the moon and earth in synch, and I’ll do a thousand other things, just because I love you.

Will I ever tire of loving you?

No.

Will I ever fall asleep on the job or take a day off?

Never.

I am on duty, watching, caring, nurturing, calming, twenty-four/seven.

That’s my song.

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs

From my book – The Letters



No comments:

Post a Comment