Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Letter Number Three



Letter Number Three


Dear Child:

Do you think I am kind?  Do you see me as a nurturing God, or am I some ogre that is to be feared and dreaded?

Let me show you just how kind I can be?  I have a gentle heart and a compassionate spirit.

I have a listening ear and an empathetic heart.  Bottom line, I really do care for you. 

I care.

I CARE!

Can you open your heart a little bit and experience my care for you?  You are always on my mind.  I watch over you as you sleep.

Oh, I know the world can be cruel at times.  I know you get abused, knocked down, put down, and trampled on. 

But I am kindness.  Gentleness is my middle name.  I am compassionate, benevolent, and humane.  I am all of these, but for today, I am kind. 

Will you let me show you what I mean?

Let me hold you.  Let me hold your concerns.  Let me hold your dreams.  I will be gentle. 

You can TRUST me.

God


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering Hope
~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs
From my book – The Letters


No comments:

Post a Comment