Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Letter Number Four - Letters From God


Letter Number Four



Dear Child:

Hi.  I’m here.  I never left. 

I know you felt abandoned last night, and I was there.  I tried to reach you through the confusion of your mind, but your inner voice drowned out my quiet whispers. 

Sometimes I will just let you cry, express your concerns, be mad or angry, or whatever emotion you need to express.  You sometimes need to get out all of your emotions. 

Finally, when you exhaust yourself and you’ve said everything you need to say, then I hope you will listen as I speak to your heart.

Remember what I wrote recently?  “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

It’s still true. 

I’m here.


God,


One-Hundred Letters from God,
Offering~Hope
~Encourgement~Inspiration


P Michael Biggs
From my book – The Letters


No comments:

Post a Comment