Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Thursday, October 26, 2017

God Values You

I am continually amazed at how God values you and me.  To date, I haven’t written a Nobel Prize piece, I haven’t found a cure for cancer, I haven’t yet done a lot with my life.  You too?

Yet God values you and me.  He sees value in us and He continues reaching out to us in love and grace, yea, even mercy.

At the moment, I’m operating on less than three-fourths my cylinders.  Yet God still calls to me, He searches for me and prompts me to do the work of encouragement to which He has called me.

This verse speaks to me tonight – “I have called you by name, you are mine.” (Isaiah 43:1) That means God knows my name and He calls to me.  The same is true for you.  You are KNOWN to God.

In Psalm 139:14 I read “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”  God had a hand in my creation.  He had a wonderful idea in forming us.  We are not an afterthought.  How about that.

Even if we are operating on half our cylinders, or with 85-90% blockage in our arteries, we are still of worth in God’s eyes.  God is with us and values us, you and me, greatly.

Thanks be to God.



Hope Encouragement Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment