Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Saturday, May 28, 2016

What Is God Saying to Us Today

My Dear Child:

I’ll admit, your world looks pretty bleak at the moment.  Nations rise against nations.  Kingdoms fight against kingdoms.  Prices are rising, income is shrinking.  The future must look very bleak to you at times. 

In all of the madness that you may see around you, I have a few words of comfort and hope for you.  Keep reading.  And remember – I am still around and I love you with an undying love.



In this world you will have troubles.  Fear not, for I have overcome the world. 
~John 16:33

I am God, your Jehovah.  The holy one.
~Isaiah 48:17

I watch over you.  I protect you.  I am with you.
~Job 34:21

Even in the middle of the fiery furnace, I will be with you.
~Daniel 3:17

When the waves begin to crash in upon you, I am with you.
~Isaiah 43:1-3

I set the stars in their course.
~Isaiah 45:18


I created the heavens and the earth.
~Isaiah 42:5

I know your name.  I am your God.
~Isaiah 43:1

I never close my eyes or take a nap.
~Psalm 121:4

I will go with you wherever you go.
~Joshua 1:9

I will never leave you nor forsake you.
~Hebrews 13:5

Come to me with all your worries and fears.  I will give you rest.  
~Matthew 11:28

Fear not, neither be afraid, for I your God will be with you wherever you go.  
~Deuteronomy 31:8

Everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.
~Romans 10:13

I Love YOU!

Your God, Abba, Jehovah, Yahweh!


P Michael Biggs
Internet Church
Offering Words of
Hope Encouragement
Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment