Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Assurances of God

It appears to me that the whole world needs a huge dose of the assurance of God. 

The questions run like this:
~Is God watching?
~Does He care?
~Can I rely on God?
~Is there a future and a hope for mankind?

If you are a weary and scared soul, then perhaps I can offer a cool wash cloth for your fevered brow in the form of words of hope and encouragement.

This I believe:
~God has not abandoned earth for a better or more worthy world.
~God never sleeps.  He never takes a day off.
~He knows where we are at every moment of our lives.
~His power is not diminished.  His strength is not snuffed out.
~He is with us always.

Here are some powerful words from His word – the Bible.

“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
~Hebrews 13:5

“Be neither afraid nor dismayed, for I your God will be with you wherever you go.”
~Joshua 1:9


“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and staff comfort me.”
~Psalm 23:4

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither things present nor things to come, no powers, no height or depth or any created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God found in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
~Romans 8:38-39


“God is our safe place and our strength.  He is a real and present help in times of trouble.  Therefore, we will not fear, even though the earth should change and the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; even if its waters roar and foam.  Even when the mountains quake ...”
~Psalm 46:1-3

Have faith dear heart. 


Photo courtesy of Ken Sjodin Photography

P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment