Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, November 3, 2019

The Letters - Number One


Sunday, November 3, 2019

(Each Sunday, I'll be posting one letter from my book -
The Letters)

The Letters
Number One

I AM HERE


Dear Child:
I see you.  I always see you.  You think I forget about you sometimes, but I’ll never forget about you. 

Remember my promise?  “I’ll never leave you or forsake you.”  That is a promise.

There once was a man named Joshua.  I asked him to take over after the death of Moses.  He was terrified of the task, and I told him one day, “Fear not, for I will be with you wherever you go.”

I am making the same promise to you.  You are just as valuable to me as he was.  And so, I say to you too, “I will be with you wherever you go”.

Remember when you lost your job and you thought the world had ended?  I was there.

Remember when your child was born?  You were so excited, yet fearful of bringing a new life into this world.

Do you remember what I whispered in your ear the night your son was born?  I said, “I am with you.  You have natural parenting instincts inside of you.  Just tap into those insights.  You will be a great parent.”

You worried about your finances.  You worried about being a good role modeling.  You were afraid even of changing his diaper.  And you had fears that you might drown him when giving him a bath.

You had so many what ifs.  I smiled to myself.  Sometimes, my humans forget that I am always nearby.  Always. 

As I said to you then, I say to you now.  “I will be with you wherever you go.”

I am here.

God


Hope ~Encouragement~ Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment