Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

We Just Need to Bloom


We Just Need to Bloom

I hate smug Christianity.  You know … “my God’s better than your God, and I’m a better stripe of Christian than you are.” 

Ouch!

And I wonder what God thinks of that kind of attitude? 

I’m not the brightest bulb in the socket.  I’m flying through
life with gusts up to 80 mph, and I sometimes make a misstep, even a mistake. 

And God loves me anyway. 

I’m not out to impress anyone these days.  I’m not out to be a show-off of my spirituality or do a one-up on anybody. 

My job is to be ME.  I just want to bloom where I’m planted, and allow you all the room you need to bloom as well.

I don’t have a monopoly on God or how God works or in whom God works.  I just want to do my part in this big ole’ world.

I think God has given me a mission to spread hope and encouragement through writing and speaking.  So that is what I do. 

What is your place in this world?

There’s room for both of us.


Hope Encouragement Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment