Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Sunday, September 23, 2018

A Little More Trust-A Little Less Trash Talk


A Little More Trust – A Little Less Trash Talk

When we take a historical view, and read the end times chapters of our Bibles, perhaps we see the need to trust God more and trash talk less.  If my social media feeds are any indicator of anything, it appears to me that people are scared, afraid, terrified, distrustful, and we as a world are going to hell in a hand-basket (I still don’t know what that one means).

Instead, God continually says TRUST ME!

One of my favorites is Joshua 1:9
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong, be courageous. Do not be afraid; do not get discouraged, for I your God will be with you wherever you go.”

In plain sight God tells us – “trust.  I’ve got this.”

Psalm 20”7
“Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.”

Put another way, “some like guns and uranium supplies, and chemical weapons that wreak havoc.  However, we trust in our God.”

And in Psalm 56:3
“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”

The word for this week …
Trust
Lean
Cling to
Seek refuge in God!


Hope Encouragement Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment