Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Questions For God

Sometimes, in the blurriness of life, we need reassurance from God.  Perhaps you have wanted to ask God one of these questions.


So, my first question … How rich are
you?
I own the cattle on a thousand hills. 
I am paving the streets of Heaven with gold.
I am setting the gates of Heaven in pearl.


Do you know I even exist?
Yes, I do.  I’ve watched you from conception.  Remember this … “I have called you by name.  You are mine.”  You’ll find that in Isaiah 43:1.


Do you care about our world?
I do indeed.  In John 3:16 you will read this … “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son … Jesus Christ.”


What is our future?
Numerous times I have written to you these words … “Be not afraid.  I, your God will be with you wherever you go.”  And remember this … “For surely I know the plans I have for you … to give you a future with hope.”  You will go through tough times, but remember, I am with you through it all.


Will you ever let go of my hand?
I will never leave you nor forsake you.  I hold you in the palm of my hand. 


Are you really watching over us?
I never sleep.  I never close my eyes.  I never doze off.


Do you ever turn away from my sins?
“As far as the east is from the west, that far have I removed your transgressions from you, never to remember them against you again.”


Have I ever done anything you could not forgive?
In 2 Chronicles 7:14 remember this:  If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek me, and turn from there wayward ways, then I will hear their cries, I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land.”


The God of hope speaks.


Offering Words of
Hope Encouragement
Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment