Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Thursday, July 6, 2017

A Word of Comfort

Dear Child:

Many have questions about their future.  You do too.  That’s normal, after all.  Life seems so uncertain, doesn’t it? 

Today we have earthquakes, tsunamis, terrorist’s threats, economic collapse, bank accounts being depleted, jobs being pulled out from under us.  When does it all end?

Some have questioned whether I even exist or if I’ve left the room. 

I’m still here.  I’m looking down on you right this moment.  I still have a future with hope mapped out for you. 

You’ve just lost sight of me in all the rubble of confusion and doubt that you are under. 

I’m here.  Look up.


Here’s something I put into the ancient scriptures a long time ago.

“For surely, I know the plans I have for you, says God.  Plans for your welfare, to give you a future with hope.” 

You’ll find that in Jeremiah 29:11 if you want to look it up.

A future with hope.  That’s true.

Remember, I own the cattle on a thousand hills.  I notice when a sparrow falls to the ground.  I clothe the lilies and tulips, and I keep an eye on you.

I am God!

When you think about your future, just know that I’m here now and I’m leading you into your future.  Take my hand. 

God,


Offering Words of
Hope Encouragement
Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment