Thoughts on Persistence

Thoughts on Persistence
New Book available from Amazon - for Kindle and Softbound

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Who Does God Love

Do you think God is partial?  Does He like some of us and others He brushes off as unimportant or uninteresting? 

Does He love certain nationalities more than others?
Are there some occupations God favors over others?
Does He like the way some people dress better than others?


Let me encourage you with these words.  In my book The Letters, due out in September, you’ll find these words in Letter Fifty-Five.


Dear Child:

How many different people do you think I reach out to?

Let me tell you.

I reach out to …
Office workers
 Corporate executives
  Tax accountants
   Toll booth collectors

Waitresses and waiters
 Street cleaners
  Street walkers
   Those with jobs and those without

IRS agents
 Military personnel
  People who sleep under bridges
   People who sleep in church services

Farmers
 City dwellers
  Parents
   Grandparents

Addicts
 Former addicts
  Drunkards
   Recovering drunkards

Newly weds
 Never weds
  Recently divorced
   Twice and three times divorced

Americans
 Asians
  Ukrainians

Europeans
 Eskimos
  South Africans
  And all other nationalities

Married couples
 Men who love men
  Women who love women

I call to you wherever you are, whatever your color, regardless of your economic lot in life, and no matter if you are good or bad, right wing or left wing, I call to you.  

I want YOU.

Come be with me.

God


This is a pretty amazing concept about God.  He really, really loves us.  And as my favorite author Brennan Manning said, “He not only loves us, but he is very, very fond of us.”

And that includes all of us.

Can you believe that? 

I do.  I embrace the love that God has for me personally. 

Will you embrace His love for you?


Watch this.



My Prayer for You

God:
To think you love me, just as I am, as I look, as I dress, as I speak, and as I think.

My head says “Impossible.”
My heart says, “Really?  You love me?  But you don’t know …”

And you say, “I love you.  Yes you.” 

Thank you God.

Amen


Pastor Mike
P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment